Please click here to view the on-line version of SimpleSENCE instruction manual where you will find detailed steps on replacing sensor batteries, or follow the steps below.
To change the batteries:
- Remove the silicone plug from the bottom of the SimpleSENCE® sensor.
- Using a Phillips head screwdriver, remove the housing screw.
- Once the screw is removed, using a flat-head screwdriver, insert the blade of the screwdriver into the groove between the top cover and sensor base at the top of the sensor (same end as the screw hole). Gently turn the screwdriver 1/4 turn to pop the cover and release from the base of the unit.
- Replace the two AAA batteries.
- Replace the sensor cover by ensuring speaker holes are aligned over sensor speaker and silicone gasket is firmly in place around the unit. Slide the bottom end of the sensor cover into the base unit locking clips and then firmly press top end of sensor cover into sensor base until the locking clips click.
- Replace housing screw.
- Replace silicone plug.