- Download the SimpleSENCE app for iOS or Android here.
- Open the application and follow the on-screen directions (before beginning, please make sure the battery tab is fully removed and did not rip.)
- Place a finger across the two conductors on the bottom of the sensor. Within 10 seconds, a single beep will sound. If the sensor does not beep, place a small amount of water on your finger and place across the two conductors.
- The mobile application will detect the SimpleSENCE® sensor and request permission to pair.
- Choose a Location and Description to help identify your SimpleSENCE® sensor.
- A list of all available WiFi networks will be displayed. Select the preferred WiFi network and enter the password when prompted.
- Place the SimpleSENCE® sensor at your desired location.
- Add the contacts to be notified of freeze and leak alerts. (You may add or change these contacts at any time.)
- Press "Done" and your installation is complete.
As always, if you want to contact us directly for questions or walkthroughs, you can do so by clicking here.