If you no longer have one of your sensors and you are still receiving notifications for it, then follow these steps to avoid receiving any future notifications.
If you still have the SimpleSENCE app on your mobile device:
- Go into the SimpleSENCE mobile app
- Find the sensor that is sending you unwanted notifications
- Delete this sensor (this will be slightly different if you are on Android or iOS)
- For iOS
- Swipe left anywhere on the blue box around that sensor
- Select “Delete”
- If you are sure you would like to proceed, choose “Yes” to permanently delete that sensor
- For Android
- Hit the trash can symbol on the right of the blue box for that sensor
- Choose “Yes” to confirm that you want to permanently delete this sensor
- For iOS
If you already deleted the SimpleSENCE app from your mobile device:
- Re-download the app and complete the steps listed above.
- Contact SimpleSENCE Support and we will delete it for you if this does not resolve the issue.
Once the sensor is deleted you will no longer receive any text or email notifications from that sensor. This includes both leak/freeze alerts and offline notifications.