First, make sure you have your SimpleSENCE sensor within reach, then open the SimpleSENCE app and follow the below steps:
1. On the "Sensors" screen in the app, select the sensor you wish to reset WIFI on.
2. Select "Edit WiFi" from the list of options
3. Hold your finger across the sensor's metal strips until it beeps.
4. In the app, quickly triple-tap the picture of the hand touching the sensor.
5. Select "Yes" to confirm WiFi reset.
6. Select "Next" to choose your WiFi network and enter your WiFi password.
Once this is done, you can perform a quick test of the sensor's connection by holding your finger on the metal sensing strips for 10-15 seconds. If you hear the alarm and receive the "Leak Detected" and "Leak Resolved" texts, then you can be sure the sensor is connected and transmitting.
As always, if you want to contact us directly for questions or walkthroughs, you can do so by clicking here.